Our dentist, Dr. Laura Olsen Taylor, and our team have always made patient safety our number one priority. With the spread of COVID-19, we have added extra precautions to ensure that every visit to Taylor’d Smiles is a healthy one. In addition to our extensive safety measures, we are also taking the following steps:
- We will ask you a series of pre-screening questions when you make your appointment and will ask them again on the day of your visit. Depending on your answers, we may need to reschedule.
- When you arrive, we will have you call or text us. We will have you remain in your car and let you know when it is time for your appointment.
- We will take your temperature at the door. If it is above 100.4 F, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- Please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer that we have provided at the door.
- We ask that you limit the number of personal items with you to decrease the exposure to aerosols and contamination.
- Our team members will open all doors for you.
- Our check-out counter is cleaned between patients, and our bathrooms are cleaned after each use.
- We have additional barriers on computer keyboards and other commonly used office items.
- Our clinical team members wear N95 masks, face shields, full-length gowns and hair covers.
We want you to feel comfortable and safe during every visit to Taylor’d Smiles. To learn more about our safety precautions in Mooresville, North Carolina, and plan your visit, call our office today a (704) 662-9111.